I was at Glacier for a photography workshop. This was our first sunrise shoot of the workshop, and it was certainly an experience! We tried to shoot in wind that was strong enough to pose a real threat to my tripod. When I felt like it was secure, the hail started. The hailstones were big enough to hurt, and even the "die hards" in the group had to run for cover. But at the end of the hail, the light started to break out! It would poke through the clouds in one direction, and then close up and do something amazing in a completely different direction. The women in the group were calling to each other to look in this direction or that every few seconds. The excitement of the group was so energizing. It was that moment that I knew I had found "my people."
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor