I was at Glacier for a photography workshop. This was our first sunrise shoot of the workshop, and it was certainly an experience! We tried to shoot in wind that was strong enough to pose a real threat to my tripod. When I felt like it was secure, the hail started. The hailstones were big enough to hurt, and even the "die hards" in the group had to run for cover. But at the end of the hail, the light started to break out! It would poke through the clouds in one direction, and then close up and do something amazing in a completely different direction. The women in the group were calling to each other to look in this direction or that every few seconds. The excitement of the group was so energizing. It was that moment that I knew I had found "my people."
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor