We were visiting this area on a Fall workshop with Ian Plant. It is early October. It is too early for the Fall color that we were hoping to photograph. That is the way it goes , so you have to make do. Along the shore on the north coast ,there are outcrops such a the on here. We were lucky to catch a sunset and the rising waves leading out to this outcrop. This outcrop had a little fall color on it. Lake Superior is the largest fresh water lake in the world with an average depth of 483ft.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor