We were visiting this area on a Fall workshop with Ian Plant. It is early October. It is too early for the Fall color that we were hoping to photograph. That is the way it goes , so you have to make do. Along the shore on the north coast ,there are outcrops such a the on here. We were lucky to catch a sunset and the rising waves leading out to this outcrop. This outcrop had a little fall color on it. Lake Superior is the largest fresh water lake in the world with an average depth of 483ft.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor