By now, I think just about everyone knows about the overwhelming beauty of Mount Rainier. The most popular area of the park is Paradise, but for me the Sunrise area is without compare. The trails around this spot are unbelievable, the sweeping views of both Rainier and the surrounding mountains are massive, and the amount of different vegetation is simply stunning. Displays of many different kinds of wildflowers abound, and even between two adjacent fields the flowers can be completely different. Scoring a full bloom of colorful flowers, and a dramatic sky at Sunset, doesn't happen often and on this evening I was lucky to get both. On a memorable Summer night, this is one of my favorite shots I was able to compose at this gorgeous location!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor