Burney Falls located in McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park near Shasta California boasts as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Northern California. Called the "Eight Wonder of the World" by President Roosevelt, the fall are at their most intense during spring, when snowmelt is at its peak. The parks centerpiece is the 129-foot fall which is not the highest or the largest but possibly the most beautiful. Water comes from Springs in addition to the snow to create a mist-filled basin. photographed on April 9, 2022
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor