Burney Falls located in McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park near Shasta California boasts as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Northern California. Called the "Eight Wonder of the World" by President Roosevelt, the fall are at their most intense during spring, when snowmelt is at its peak. The parks centerpiece is the 129-foot fall which is not the highest or the largest but possibly the most beautiful. Water comes from Springs in addition to the snow to create a mist-filled basin. photographed on April 9, 2022
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor