I love the foggy, early morning swamplands. Daylight slowly emerges, allowing the landscape to peak through the mist and fog. Gradually, the layers of land begin to peel away to reveal the beauty of this Garden of Eden.
The chill in the air begins to dissipate as the sun attempts to peak through the haze enabling me to notice the various trees, grasses and multicultural mixture of birds gathering to catch the first worms and fish offerings available for their morning meal.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor