I love the foggy, early morning swamplands. Daylight slowly emerges, allowing the landscape to peak through the mist and fog. Gradually, the layers of land begin to peel away to reveal the beauty of this Garden of Eden.
The chill in the air begins to dissipate as the sun attempts to peak through the haze enabling me to notice the various trees, grasses and multicultural mixture of birds gathering to catch the first worms and fish offerings available for their morning meal.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor