Driving through a desolate area in the rain when a sign for Silver Lake came up, and I turned down its road.
The lake was lower than the highway, so I hadn't seen it. Once there, the rain slowed and stopped. There wasn't any wind, so after the rain stopped, the water smoothed out and reflected the clouds. It felt like such a gift to have gone from a desolate rainy drive to this!
Nice also to be able to let a 2-second exposure go with not even a breeze to blur a blade of Cattails.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor