Snow Path is one of the few landscape photos I have taken with an iPhone. The setting was in the forest near the west field on our farm (Thimbleberry Farm). Although this photograph is titled Snow Path, there is more forest than a path, and if you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. The angle of the light and the open space near the bottom of the photo invite the viewer into the frame.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor