It was November 1st. I woke up before my alarm went off and drove to the mountains. As I got closer to Pyrenees, a thick fog covered everything - it was magical. Driving through mountain tunnels at dawn was incredibly peaceful. I stopped at a couple of my favourite spots, higher in the mountain, but got back down into the forest located at the old road between villages of Setcases and Espinavell. And there it was - a magnificent birch tree patch covered in fog. All I could hear was a slight raindrops on the leaves and my own heartbeat, as I was admirind the serenity of the marvelous landscape before me. Stepping onto the fallen leaves and rusty ferns, the quite morning melody brought me serenity and peace.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor