It was November 1st. I woke up before my alarm went off and drove to the mountains. As I got closer to Pyrenees, a thick fog covered everything - it was magical. Driving through mountain tunnels at dawn was incredibly peaceful. I stopped at a couple of my favourite spots, higher in the mountain, but got back down into the forest located at the old road between villages of Setcases and Espinavell. And there it was - a magnificent birch tree patch covered in fog. All I could hear was a slight raindrops on the leaves and my own heartbeat, as I was admirind the serenity of the marvelous landscape before me. Stepping onto the fallen leaves and rusty ferns, the quite morning melody brought me serenity and peace.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor