We often speak of music as the universal language. Nature, it seems to me, is the birthplace of human music. Nature does not acknowledge human boundaries or borders. Aside from our mortality, it is the single thing we all share - the natural environment from which we are inseparable. From the smallest raindrop to the largest mountain vista, you can stand in awe of nature each day, letting your own nature fill you with a sense of wonder.
Every beautiful photograph represents a beautiful moment for someone. A moment that makes someone stop and think: I want to capture and share that. Photography is the art of freezing time, of solidifying memories. Of sharing moments of awe and wonder with the world. Japanese Maple trees are among my most favorite trees in the fall, and this was such a moment for me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor