Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Wistmans Wood is a rare high altitude oak forest on Dartmoor, Devon. Most of the trees here are at least 175 years old with some rare specimens believed to be older than 500 years old. The forest floor is covered with large granite boulders often in excess of a tonne weight, covered in mosses and lichens and known locally as 'clitter'. The trees are clothed in mosses, epiphytic ferns and the incredibly rare bearded fern. This composition shows the main woodland arch but if you look through you can see others as the mist envelops.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor