A spectacular sunrise at Kilmacolm Meadow! They say the best camera in the world is the one that you have with you - well this morning it was my phone!
I was out in the meadow to release a wee wood mouse that I had caught in a humane trap. The meadow is a great resource to have at Kilmacolm - it’s like the village’s lungs! However, that might be going to change as a volume house builder wants to destroy it and build 78 houses. If that happens then big business will have prevailed over the wishes of the community! So sad!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor