A spectacular sunrise at Kilmacolm Meadow! They say the best camera in the world is the one that you have with you - well this morning it was my phone!
I was out in the meadow to release a wee wood mouse that I had caught in a humane trap. The meadow is a great resource to have at Kilmacolm - it’s like the village’s lungs! However, that might be going to change as a volume house builder wants to destroy it and build 78 houses. If that happens then big business will have prevailed over the wishes of the community! So sad!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor