I loved the way the clouds were shrouding the mountains. The warmth of the autumnal palette was such a contrast to the mountainous chill. I set up my tripod and waited a bit to think about what I wanted from the scene.
I liked how the lake presented itself with the diagonal lines interrupting the smoothness of the waters. It was important to evoke the cold temperature with the waning profusion of colors. I was fortunate to be able to catch it before the peaking was over.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor