The location of these trees is relatively protected to help prevent overcrowding and vandalism.
After driving around on the road I knew to be located off of for about an hour, I finally found them. I arrived mid-morning to catch the beautiful sunburst with the yellow leaves glowing in the light.
I spent maybe an hour at this spot trying out different compositions, watching the light change and waiting for the sunbursts to line up in the right spots.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor