Deep into the Gifford Pinchot National Forest lies the beautiful Lower Lewis River. It's a long drive to reach this spot but definitely worth the view. Once you make the hike down to the area below the falls, and wade out into the water, the view is incredible. And when the late afternoon sunlight begins to fade and the light softens, it gets even better. If you are lucky enough to be able to capture sunset both from above and below the falls, you will be treated to two very different and amazing views!Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor