This iconic location along the Atlantic is a photographer's dream; dramatic sea conditions, dynamic clouds, sandy beaches, and jagged rocks seemingly lodged in the sea floor like swords. The weather conditions were rapidly changing, and for several hours I moved constantly hoping to find the best light.
Wading in the cold waters, watching the children playing carefree, and losing track of time was the perfect way to end an Autumn evening. Even though my feet and legs were numb from the cold water, I felt like I could spend an eternity here. I can't wait to return to this amazing place!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor