This iconic location along the Atlantic is a photographer's dream; dramatic sea conditions, dynamic clouds, sandy beaches, and jagged rocks seemingly lodged in the sea floor like swords. The weather conditions were rapidly changing, and for several hours I moved constantly hoping to find the best light.
Wading in the cold waters, watching the children playing carefree, and losing track of time was the perfect way to end an Autumn evening. Even though my feet and legs were numb from the cold water, I felt like I could spend an eternity here. I can't wait to return to this amazing place!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor