What a glorious sight to behold as the sun meandered through the forest. It cast its light on the lush greenery of the forest floor and trees. The branches were bathed in the diffused light creating forest figures resembling humans reaching out and communicating with one another. The textures from the trees were almost palpable through my viewfinder. The leaves and Spanish moss looked as if they were accessories for a portraiture of the trees. A tripod, patience and the ability to cover a lot of forest flooring, while not giving a second thought as to what might be lying underneath, were the ingredients necessary for this image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor