An early morning walk around Rowena Crest viewpoint in spring is always such a joyful experience with thousands of wildflowers surrounding and Columbia River Gorge as the background. When the sun just jumped over the cliff and the first light backlighted the flowers, it turned the entire area into a dreamy wonderland. It was quite challenging to capture the scene with many flowers dancing in the breeze and high dynamic range though. The final image was accomplished through both focus stacking and exposure blending.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor