An early morning walk around Rowena Crest viewpoint in spring is always such a joyful experience with thousands of wildflowers surrounding and Columbia River Gorge as the background. When the sun just jumped over the cliff and the first light backlighted the flowers, it turned the entire area into a dreamy wonderland. It was quite challenging to capture the scene with many flowers dancing in the breeze and high dynamic range though. The final image was accomplished through both focus stacking and exposure blending.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor