Wandering around this friary was so intriguing. Everywhere I turned, there was a new arch, magnificent stonework, everything appeared to be a photo opportunity. I needed the time to walk around and explore the cloister and side ruins before I began photographing. The weather was perfect, lighting ideal. The clouds came and provided even more interest, the softness of them created such a wonderful contrast to the heaviness of the stone structures. One would think that the summertime would not be an ideal time to meander around the friary--but it was perfect. The weather, lighting and solitude were winners that day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor