Wandering around this friary was so intriguing. Everywhere I turned, there was a new arch, magnificent stonework, everything appeared to be a photo opportunity. I needed the time to walk around and explore the cloister and side ruins before I began photographing. The weather was perfect, lighting ideal. The clouds came and provided even more interest, the softness of them created such a wonderful contrast to the heaviness of the stone structures. One would think that the summertime would not be an ideal time to meander around the friary--but it was perfect. The weather, lighting and solitude were winners that day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor