This is a Cypress lined road that leads to the Baccoleno Agriturismo in Crete Senesi, Tuscany. The evening started out slow, with little color. But as it progressed it started looking more hopeful. The sky eventually turned to brilliant oranges and reds, and yellows. Highlighting the green Tuscan hills and providing spectacular color that lasted long past sunset. This was my first trip to Italy, and I plan to return again next year. Such a beautiful place with endless possibilities for a photographer!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor