This is a Cypress lined road that leads to the Baccoleno Agriturismo in Crete Senesi, Tuscany. The evening started out slow, with little color. But as it progressed it started looking more hopeful. The sky eventually turned to brilliant oranges and reds, and yellows. Highlighting the green Tuscan hills and providing spectacular color that lasted long past sunset. This was my first trip to Italy, and I plan to return again next year. Such a beautiful place with endless possibilities for a photographer!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor