Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Knowing that the region received fresh snow during the night, I was eager to go snowshoeing with my camera at Mt Sombre Forest in St-Donat-de-Montcalm region. In that pristine forest, I would be able to hunt for shapes, curves, shadows, textures, and patterns. Conditions would be perfect. Passing through this location, the many parallel lines created by the trees’ shadows caught my attention. The snow’s texture, its purity and the ice crystals floating on that magic carpet also fascinated me. For that type of conditions, I had learned the importance of exposure to the right (ETTR). The many aspects of snow define for me the beauty of winter. Each time there is a forecast of snow in my area, I plan a snowshoe trek.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor