In mid-October 2021, I was scouting on a rural road nearby the village of Notre-Dame-des-Monts in the marvelous Charlevoix region. When I saw the green lawn and the colored trees on the foreground, I was amazed by the color contrast. So, I stopped the car and parked along the road. As I setup my tripod and put a long focal lens, I saw the magnificent mountain curves in the background. This shot was taken at 134 mm (35 mm eq). Doing so, I was able to use the trees and the lawn to frame the mountains and its leading lines in the background, leaving room for the beautiful textured sky. I will go back to this location.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor