In mid-October 2021, I was scouting on a rural road nearby the village of Notre-Dame-des-Monts in the marvelous Charlevoix region. When I saw the green lawn and the colored trees on the foreground, I was amazed by the color contrast. So, I stopped the car and parked along the road. As I setup my tripod and put a long focal lens, I saw the magnificent mountain curves in the background. This shot was taken at 134 mm (35 mm eq). Doing so, I was able to use the trees and the lawn to frame the mountains and its leading lines in the background, leaving room for the beautiful textured sky. I will go back to this location.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor