When you visit Yosemite and have entered the park, one is forced to see the expanse and beauty of the area. One tends to gaze from one place, to another. A different world exists which sometimes gets forgotten....the beauty of details created by the surroundings and Nature. This image is an example of the fallen fall colored leaves are floating in a pond of water, but the blurred reflections are those of Yosemite Fall clearly framing the collection of leaves. The colors, the shapes and the incidental log all contribute to an unusual view of Fall Colors in Yosemite!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor