It was one of those days in September when you had to be outside. A walk in the local hills was the choice and off we set to Shuttlingslow - the Macclesfield Matterhorn as its known locally on the edge of the Peak District. All afternoon the clouds were building on an unusually calm, wind-free day until it looked best to get off the hill before we became lightening rods! Then the sun broke through the storm clouds minutes before the heavy rains came - just time to pack the camera safely away but not time to don the wet gear!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor