Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It was one of those days in September when you had to be outside. A walk in the local hills was the choice and off we set to Shuttlingslow - the Macclesfield Matterhorn as its known locally on the edge of the Peak District. All afternoon the clouds were building on an unusually calm, wind-free day until it looked best to get off the hill before we became lightening rods! Then the sun broke through the storm clouds minutes before the heavy rains came - just time to pack the camera safely away but not time to don the wet gear!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor