While camping in the Many Glacier Valley at Glacier National Park in Montana last September, I woke up early one morning hoping to watch the sunrise. The morning sun slowly lit up the landscape. Mount Grinnell towered over Swiftcurrent Lake. Passing storm clouds developed a purple hue. The sun finally rose enough to highlight the peaks of the surrounding mountains adding an extra layer of depth to this beautiful scene. Fall is one of my favorite seasons in the park with crisp mornings and vibrant colors.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor