Off the coast of Scotland lies the Isle of Arran. On the west side facing Kilbrannan Sound near an area called Machrie are some of the oldest rocks above ground dating back to the Permian and Triassic periods. I like older rocks with personality and these coastal rocks have it . The slower shudder speed creates le3ading lines that draw the eyes to the horizon. I used a 5 stop neutral density filter in order to help capture a soft water flow.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor