Off the coast of Scotland lies the Isle of Arran. On the west side facing Kilbrannan Sound near an area called Machrie are some of the oldest rocks above ground dating back to the Permian and Triassic periods. I like older rocks with personality and these coastal rocks have it . The slower shudder speed creates le3ading lines that draw the eyes to the horizon. I used a 5 stop neutral density filter in order to help capture a soft water flow.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor