This year here in Austria we experience the typical rapidly changing weather conditions in April. When my wife and I started a hike in Vienna Woods, it appeared to be just a cool spring day. On our way back a storm brought heavy snowfall within only two minutes. I quickly mounted the camera on the tripod, framed the scene and took some shots at different shutter speeds. Fortunately we could protect the equipment from the storm. Minutes later, we had bright sunshine.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor