This year here in Austria we experience the typical rapidly changing weather conditions in April. When my wife and I started a hike in Vienna Woods, it appeared to be just a cool spring day. On our way back a storm brought heavy snowfall within only two minutes. I quickly mounted the camera on the tripod, framed the scene and took some shots at different shutter speeds. Fortunately we could protect the equipment from the storm. Minutes later, we had bright sunshine.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor