Last year, I had to opportunity to travel to Svalbard, Norway. A trip that was planned before the 2020 coronavirus pandemic. We finally travelled on May 2022.
Several days on a ship enjoying the most beautiful landscape and looking for polar bears. And we were fortunate since we had both opportunities to photograph, a once-in-a-lifetime experience I will never forget.
That morning we left the ship very early to photograph the polar bears when I suddenly turned and saw this magnificent view. A sailboat in the middle of nowhere, hiding under the morning fog. Just breathtaking.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor