This lone Gingko Tree at Shalimar Mughal Gardens in Srinagar is a treat to watch in autumn as its beautifully shaped leaves turn bright yellow. As there's no foliage nearby, it just stands tall as a long-standing stalwart.
Always thronged with tourists for obvious photographic reasons and shot endless times before, I thought maybe getting an alternative interpretation of this beauty would be fresh.
Hence, this deliberate blur image was created using the ICM technique.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor