On October 11, 2022, I went scouting for images in the famous Mont Tremblant region with friends, searching specifically for autumn landscape scenes. This well-known and popular tourist region is a two-hour drive north of Montreal.
Having experienced colder than normal temperatures over the previous few days in the area, we did not know what the exact foliage status would be.
Approaching Lac Superieur, I was fascinated by its calmness, the curves and shape of the mountains in the background and the marvelous colors. The blue sky covered with light clouds created a great contrast.
Driving along, this scene caught my attention, and I stopped at the next safe spot, made a U-turn, and found my way back to the best location for the shot. I then parked the car on the side of the road and put on the emergency flashers. The three of us went out to compose a picture. During our shooting session on the side of the road we paid close attention to the considerable local weekend traffic.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor