Shot at Christmas morning, getting to this location in the middle of winter was a bit challenging. Driving on frozen roads all night, I even sled of the road a few kilometers before the location, but in the end it was all worth it seeing this view.
Iceland is amazing! I also had the chance to observe the Northern Lights, absolutely amazing experience exploring this incredible island, can't really wait to go back again, thank you so much!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor