Shot at Christmas morning, getting to this location in the middle of winter was a bit challenging. Driving on frozen roads all night, I even sled of the road a few kilometers before the location, but in the end it was all worth it seeing this view.
Iceland is amazing! I also had the chance to observe the Northern Lights, absolutely amazing experience exploring this incredible island, can't really wait to go back again, thank you so much!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor