Although we were in Covid lockdown, we could get out locally. This day was the first day of 2022 and it greeted us with frost and mist. Throughout our time walking the local hills and woods the sun tried its very best to banish the mist and turn a winter's day in a brighter finish. The crisp crunch of frozen grass and undergrowth showed it was failing and so I could come away with this muted landscape with mist and gentle light.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor