Although we were in Covid lockdown, we could get out locally. This day was the first day of 2022 and it greeted us with frost and mist. Throughout our time walking the local hills and woods the sun tried its very best to banish the mist and turn a winter's day in a brighter finish. The crisp crunch of frozen grass and undergrowth showed it was failing and so I could come away with this muted landscape with mist and gentle light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor