Earlier this year, I hosted and guided a group of Australian photographers around the South Island. The Wanaka Tree is always a must-do. The weather was not so great for us for 2 days, so each outing was challenging, to say the least. I opted for a minimal black and white, long-exposure image. It is simple, effective and picturesque even though it is devoid of colour. The challenge with this location is that it has been photographed to death, so creating a new composition or a fresh take on it is not so easy!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor