This picture was taken while on our second family vacation in south Florida with our eldest grandson, who was 4 at the time. Part of the vacation ritual is that all the family gets up late, except me. So for me the mornings are a very nice time for reading, listening to music and enjoying the view. On this day I was fortunate to see a very nice sun rise unfold before my eyes, so I took my Canon DSLR, whose main use is taking family photos and took several photos of the sun rise over the horizon, this being the nicest of the bunch.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor