This picture was taken while on our second family vacation in south Florida with our eldest grandson, who was 4 at the time. Part of the vacation ritual is that all the family gets up late, except me. So for me the mornings are a very nice time for reading, listening to music and enjoying the view. On this day I was fortunate to see a very nice sun rise unfold before my eyes, so I took my Canon DSLR, whose main use is taking family photos and took several photos of the sun rise over the horizon, this being the nicest of the bunch.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor