Spiti Valley situated in Lahul-Spiti Dist of Himachal Pradesh state of India. Spiti Valley is very famous for its rugged higher Himalayan terrain and being mountain desert. Geologically it is also very famous for its different formations, megascopic geological structures and fossil preservations.
My last visit to Spiti was during early 2021 and it was during one morning while staying in Kaza, I shoot this image using a tele lens to capture the amazing landscape and texture of Kawang locality (which is opposite to Kaza across spiti river).
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor