Spiti Valley is situated in Lahul-Spiti Dist of Himachal Pradesh state of India. Spiti Valley is famous for its rugged higher Himalayan terrain and mountain desert. Geologically it is also famous for its different formations, megascopic geological structures and fossil preservation.
My last visit to Spiti was in early 2021 and it was during one morning while staying in Kaza, I shot this image using a tele lens to capture the amazing landscape and texture of Kawang locality (which is opposite Kaza across Spiti River).
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor