Near the Village of Gavarnie (famous for its Cirque), a small adjacent valley allows a fleeting view of the Pic de Monferrat in the Vignemale massif. That day, the birch woods that had grown above the torrent had already put on their autumn livery and gave the image a touch of pointillism. I couldn't miss this 'painting' without taking my Hasselblad 6x6 and my tripod out of the bag. The reversal film I was using did the rest by contrasting the image.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor