We do not get much snow in Northwestern Oregon. So when we get some, I am out the door early to see what I can find before traffic and warmer temperatures take it away.
I was driving around the plant nurseries south of Forest Grove this morning, and the symmetry of the trees caught my eye. I tried several focal lengths and settled on 58mm. As for post-processing, I did not do much. I tweaked the exposure to get the snow nice and white and crisp and removed a few twigs from on top of the snow.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor