We do not get much snow in Northwestern Oregon. So when we get some, I am out the door early to see what I can find before traffic and warmer temperatures take it away.
I was driving around the plant nurseries south of Forest Grove this morning, and the symmetry of the trees caught my eye. I tried several focal lengths and settled on 58mm. As for post-processing, I did not do much. I tweaked the exposure to get the snow nice and white and crisp and removed a few twigs from on top of the snow.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor