Smogen is a popular vacation place during the summer close to Gotenborg in Sweden. However, during the fall is much less crowded. We were there last September, and it was a beautiful early fall day.
This is the bay you can see from the walk on a trail that follows the coast. The trail offers plenty of opportunities for photographing the area. We were there early afternoon but decided to go back for the sunset that was supposed to be just in front of where this image was taken.
As usual, staying after the sunset for a little longer always pays off because of the beautiful blue hour colours.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor