An amazing sunrise at Pemaquid Point, Maine. This was my first time here, or in Maine. The rocky coastline, along with the waves crashing are exciting to shoot. This particular morning provided a brilliant orange sky, with just the right cloud cover to create lots of interest. It was constantly changing and I managed several different shots as the sun rose above the horizon. The colors and the mood changing as it got higher in the sky. A very beautiful place that I hope to revisit one day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor