An amazing sunrise at Pemaquid Point, Maine. This was my first time here, or in Maine. The rocky coastline, along with the waves crashing are exciting to shoot. This particular morning provided a brilliant orange sky, with just the right cloud cover to create lots of interest. It was constantly changing and I managed several different shots as the sun rose above the horizon. The colors and the mood changing as it got higher in the sky. A very beautiful place that I hope to revisit one day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor