Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is a wildly beautiful area of shapes and colors. Ridges, ravines and hoodoos in various colors of oxidized iron abound. After a summer storm the colors are pronounced and reflection shots possible.
I would just settle for clouds in the sky. South Coyote Buttes cover about a 3 mile area of the main ridge. Basically it is a compose and shoot during most of the day hand held and support as the light fades. Just too much to do and see here. Permits are required.
There is not much trudging as the surface is firm and reliable.Early and late afternoon light produce the best effects here creating shadows that avoid the mid day harshness.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor