While making this image at Yosemite National Park, what caught my attention (besides the wintry chill), was the swirling mist, which blanketed most of the floor of Yosemite Valley, revealing just the tops of tall pine trees and creating a zig-zag pattern as it made its way through the valley.
The mist also enveloped many of Yosemite's giant granite cliffs, reducing its receding ridges to mere silhouettes. This added even more mystery to an already dramatic scene.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor