While making this image at Yosemite National Park, what caught my attention (besides the wintry chill), was the swirling mist, which blanketed most of the floor of Yosemite Valley, revealing just the tops of tall pine trees and creating a zig-zag pattern as it made its way through the valley.
The mist also enveloped many of Yosemite's giant granite cliffs, reducing its receding ridges to mere silhouettes. This added even more mystery to an already dramatic scene.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor