This year, the winter weather throughout the United States has included one extreme event after another. The extremes in Minnesota's weather have included many consecutive days of below-zero wind chills and snowfalls of more than a foot of snow followed by 40 degrees Fahrenheit days. Although the weather makes it challenging to get around, it does create some beautiful landscapes.
This photo was taken the day after we got 15 inches of snow. I decided to venture out to the countryside. Despite all the experience Minnesotans have with snow, it was a tough snowfall to clear. I had a hard time getting through the snow-covered roads. Once I got out to the countryside, I was so glad that I went. I spent the day taking photos of the winter wonderland the fresh snow created. At the end of the day, when I started back to the city, I saw this gorgeous full moon. The perfect ending to a beautiful day.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor