This year, the winter weather throughout the United States has included one extreme event after another. The extremes in Minnesota's weather have included many consecutive days of below-zero wind chills and snowfalls of more than a foot of snow followed by 40 degrees Fahrenheit days. Although the weather makes it challenging to get around, it does create some beautiful landscapes.
This photo was taken the day after we got 15 inches of snow. I decided to venture out to the countryside. Despite all the experience Minnesotans have with snow, it was a tough snowfall to clear. I had a hard time getting through the snow-covered roads. Once I got out to the countryside, I was so glad that I went. I spent the day taking photos of the winter wonderland the fresh snow created. At the end of the day, when I started back to the city, I saw this gorgeous full moon. The perfect ending to a beautiful day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor