I recently had a Nikon Z5 converted to infrared (the 830nm variety) and decided to take it for a test drive on a blindingly sunny day. So I crossed into Alberta and turned north on Highway 93, a fantastic little drive where postcards are made.
This is one of my favorite images from that trip, captured straight out of the camera, with no edits beyond the monochrome setting in Nikon's in-body picture control and the red filter you'll find buried in the camera's monochrome menu. Oh, and size down as per submission guidelines.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor