I recently had a Nikon Z5 converted to infrared (the 830nm variety) and decided to take it for a test drive on a blindingly sunny day. So I crossed into Alberta and turned north on Highway 93, a fantastic little drive where postcards are made.
This is one of my favorite images from that trip, captured straight out of the camera, with no edits beyond the monochrome setting in Nikon's in-body picture control and the red filter you'll find buried in the camera's monochrome menu. Oh, and size down as per submission guidelines.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor