While on my hunt to capture a snowy scene,I came across this wonderful shack.The shadow play and the brush gave it such a natural contrast to the snow.The sky added so much dimension as well.The contrails and dark clouds were the perfect combination to frame this spectacular scene. I stood there trying to locate the best angle in order to get the shadows and a break in the brush, but then, I realized that everything, all of the components came together to make it a perfect winter scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor