"Flowers in the South Field at Sunset" was taken in the summer of 2022 in the south field of Thimbleberry Farm (our farm). This is one of my most emotional and spiritual photos. It evokes a sense of peace and serenity.
"Flowers in the South Field at Sunset" is a defining photo in my career as a photographer since it is not just a descriptive photo, but the soft muted colors and tone of this photo hint at an almost religious experience. It suggests that the only way to bring peace to the earth is to learn to make your own life peaceful.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor