Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is a low light photo shot of sand falling from a slot canyon wall in Antelope Canyon in the American Southwest. Photography on this day was difficult, as it was stormy and cloudy on top of the canyon. These conditions meant that light only made it into the canyon for short periods of time and trying to predict optimal shooting conditions in advance was impossible. Additionally, it was very windy from the storm, so I had to be ready to get shots on a moment’s notice when the sand was not blowing around in the air. So, I sat with my tripod in the freezing wind until this opportunity finally came about.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor