I was hosting a ladies only photography weekend at Lake Ohau/Twizel in the McKenzie Country of New Zealand and this group of ponds which lies just next to the highway is more often than not still and reflective.... Always popular for photography especially autumn with these autumn tones and winter with plenty of hoar frost and a contrasting white.... The ladies were pretty chuffed to get this scene for themselves and i was chuffed for this image to be purchased for a 2m kitchen splashback (this image here is a crop from a panorama i created but wasnt sure if panos are accepted here or not)
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor