I was hosting a ladies only photography weekend at Lake Ohau/Twizel in the McKenzie Country of New Zealand and this group of ponds which lies just next to the highway is more often than not still and reflective.... Always popular for photography especially autumn with these autumn tones and winter with plenty of hoar frost and a contrasting white.... The ladies were pretty chuffed to get this scene for themselves and i was chuffed for this image to be purchased for a 2m kitchen splashback (this image here is a crop from a panorama i created but wasnt sure if panos are accepted here or not)
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor