This photograph was taken in the late autumn of 2022 on a grey and rainy day.
I placed the camera on a tripod and used an ND64 filter to get a silky effect on the water. To avoid too long exposure times that would erase all the details of the water, I used an aperture of f/6.4.
I post-processed the photograph intending to obtain a 'dark mood' effect.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor