I was exploring different figures in Rocks. In this particular scene, I saw a Bull is tearing the Rock apart and will emerge fully. The Forehead and Right horn is visible which I have burnt a little bit. As a creative this was at the periphery of my work, something that I do rarely.
During my exhibition this large print of 4 feet became the most favorite image (which everyone in my family was doubtful about).
This image has taught me a lot about reshaping the image and importance of dodging and burning. Rocky mountain national Park and Estes town is something I call as a piece of heaven, thanks to it's natural vistas and amazing people.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor