Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The bright yellow branches in contrast with the blue of the lake water, the magical quiet of the evening. These are the real emotions transmitted by the autumn visions of this warm month of October that has just ended. We are located at the lake of Place Moulin at the end of the Valpelline in Italy, in the Aosta Valley. And this autumn vision was truly the last of the year as it started snowing with ice formations as we were returning home. Just in time.
In that soft light, fearing that I would no longer be able to capture the brilliance of those colors, I decided to use a Nikon D5200 reflex camera with a 18-55 mm lens and I must say that this autumn color scene mode so questioned by many professionals is turned out to be fundamental, it allowed to apply the zoom providing an intense and radiant light. Therefore, in my opinion, shades rich in precious chromatisms, beautifully matched contrasts are obtained.
An artificial lake that offers numerous possibilities for landscapes suitable for wildlife photography style through a path along the path that leads to the Prayeres refuge in this month closed. Fortunately, these are purely rural environments free from anthropogenic activities and meticulously preserved.Place Moulin is an artificial lake formed by the waters of the Buthier stream, a stream that cuts through the entire Valpelline. It is one of the largest lakes in the Aosta Valley, reaching 1968 meters above sea level. Simply beautiful.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor