Eye of the Whale Arch is located in a remote, central area of Arches National Park, Utah. Winding through a soft, sandy 4-wheel drive road leads to this ancient landscape. A well-marked, short, easy hike of less than a mile offers a beautiful view of Arches National Park and leads to the arch. My favorite time to photograph this arch is Winter. The late afternoon sun star presents beautifully in the frame near the Winter Solstice.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor